Help, I have issues with the Credit Link / Importing a survey
Is your survey getting blocked due to survey code? Read this guide to fix it quick.
Importing a survey from Qualtrics, Google Forms or any other builder requires proper placement of a survey code.
Your survey might be blocked because it received too many reports from the community. 🚫🚫
- You didn’t place the code on the ‘thank you’ page of your survey software.
- The link is there, but it’s not a hyperlink
- The link is there, but you cannot copy-paste it
- The link is there, but very hard to see
- You forgot to place the credit link entirely, or...
- Something else completely
Step 1: Test and take your own survey* with another device or incognito tab. You have to be not logged in.
*Take a screenshot or clear picture of the placement of the credit link (just in case).
Step 2: Fix the issues 1-5 above.
Step 3: Go to SurveySwap, 'Dashboard', ‘My Surveys’ click settings on the blocked survey.
Step 4: Click ‘edi’, and redo the instructions. (see image below)
Step 5: Your survey should be back online and will be tested.
If you solved all the 1 - 5 issues, you will be good to go. ✅
When you have tried e-e-everything: contact our Helpdesk in the bottom right corner.
Make sure you include the screenshot and we will get your survey unblocked ASAP 🤗